Five days training on Environmental and Social Safeguards from 08 - 12 October 2018 (22 - 26 Asoj 2075; Monday to Friday)
Venue: Hotel Rubus Pvt. Ltd.; Baiyabehani, Dhangadhi-2, Shiva Marg, Dhangadhi
The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge and skills of project staffs of executing and implementing agencies; coordination office; and implementation units on safeguards.
Objectives of the Course:
The objectives of the course are to:
- apply ADB policies and procedures for smooth safeguards planning and implementation; and
- familiarize use of automated safeguards performance monitoring system.
The training course is intended to deliver the following contents:
- Social safeguards requirements
- Involuntary resettlement policies and principles
- Preparing entitlement matrix
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Environmental safeguards
- Environmental impact assessment
- EMP/IEE implementation mechanism
Training Approach and Methodology
The training follows social learning approach including various methods such as interactive presentation, field visit, group work and presentation
The probable list for nomination is as follows:
- RPIU Safeguard and engineer
- DSC designer and safeguard staff
- Staff of safeguard section of Municipalities
- PMSC Safeguard staff
- PCO staff looking RUDP
Capacity Development Resource Center provides full accommodation in twin sharing basis (Bed, B/F, Lunch, 2 times tea/coffee and Dinner) during the training program from the evening of 07 October to the morning of 13 October.