Gender Equality and Social Inclusion training for Office Chief at Kathmandu Vicinity Area during 22 and 23 May 2018 (two half-day program).
The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge and skills of gender/social development specialist; gender focal persons; and GESI unit staffs on the area of gender equality and social inclusion.
Objectives of the Course:
The objectives of the course are to:
- improve awareness on gender equality and social inclusion; and
- enhance capacity to effectively implement and monitor gender equality and social inclusion in project.
The training course is intended to deliver the following contents:
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI)
- Mainstreaming GESI in policy, institution and program
- Mainstreaming GESI in monitoring and reporting
- ADB’s GESI policies and requirements
- International and national GESI commitments, policies and mechanisms
- GESI responsive roles and responsibilities
Training Approach and Methodology
The training follows social learning approach including various methods such as interactive presentation and discussion. It encourages participants for experiences sharing to create learner friendly environment.