The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge and skills of project staffs of executing and implementing agencies; coordination office; and implementation units on procurement of plant.
Objectives of the Course:
The objectives of the course are to:
- apply ADB policies and procedures on procurement of plant; and
- prepare bidding documents and evaluate bid.
The training course is intended to deliver the following contents:
- Preparation of bidding documents
- Bid opening, bid evaluation and award of contract
- Insurance, securities, price adjustment and functional guarantees
- Risk management action plan
- Bid evaluation : functional guarantees; technical requirements (major & minor items, deviations); and maintenance and operating cost
Training Approach and Methodology
The training follows social learning approach including various methods such as interactive presentation, case study, group work and presentation.