The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge and skills of project staffs of executing and implementing agencies; coordination office; and implementation units on safeguards.
Objectives of the Course:
The objectives of the course are to:
- apply ADB policies and procedures for smooth safeguards planning and implementation; and
- familiarize use of automated safeguards performance monitoring system.
The training course is intended to deliver the following contents:
- Social safeguards requirements
- Involuntary resettlement policies and principles
- Preparing entitlement matrix
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Environmental safeguards
- Environmental impact assessment
- EMP/IEE implementation mechanism
Training Approach and Methodology
The training follows social learning approach including various methods such as interactive presentation, field visit, group work and presentation