The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge and skills of project staffs of executing and implementing agencies; coordination office; and implementation units on financial management.
Objectives of the Course:
The objectives of the course are to:
- increase awareness in ADB disbursement principles, policies, and guidelines; project accounts and audit requirement; and
- enhance capacity in financial management.
The training course is intended to deliver the following contents:
- General overview of financial management
- EEAP and fund flow system
- Loan disbursement
- Financial reporting
- Loan and grant financial information system
- Procurement contract summary sheet
- Withdrawal application and statement of expenditure
Training Approach and Methodology
The training follows social learning approach including various methods such as interactive presentation and discussion. It encourages the participants for experiences sharing to create learner friendly environment.
***NASC will provide daily breakfast, lunch and morning / afternoon tea /coffee with snacks during the training.