The aim of the course is to enhance knowledge and skills of project staffs of executing and implementing agencies; coordination office; and implementation units on contract management (works-small).
Objectives of the Course:
The objectives of the course are to:
- improve awareness on conditions of contract provisions for works-small; and
- enhance skills on administering the contract effectively and efficiently .
The training course is intended to deliver the following contents:
- GCC provisions
- Contract management activities
- Variation order, rate revision and extension of time
- Liquidated damage
- Contract termination
- Claims and disputes
- Implementation Risk Mitigation Action Plan
Training Approach and Methodology
The training follows social learning approach including various methods such as interactive presentation, discussion, exercise, case study, group work and presentation. It encourages the participants for experiences sharing to create learner friendly environment.
CDRC request you to nominate appropriate trainees from your project for the captioned training event. Please send the name list of the nominated trainees by 07 December 2021 to Mr. Shiva Hari Adhikari (firstname.lastname@example.org).