The aim of this course is to enhance the contract management knowledge and skills of the participants from ADB assisted projects of Nepal.
Objectives of the Course
At the end of this training program, participants are expected to be able to:
- understand the legal procedures, principles and practice of contract management;
- conduct contract management activities; and
- make claims and settle disputes.
The training course will be organized to deliver the following contents:
- GCC provisions
- Variation order, rate revision, extension of time and liquidated damage
- Contract management plan and activities
- Contract termination, claims and disputes
Training Approach and Methodology
Adult learning principles will be used to facilitate the learning of the participants. Particularly, instruction techniques such as interactive lecture, exercises, plenary discussions will be used to enhance participants' learning.
|4||BIKRAM SHRESTHA ZOOWA|
|6||BIR BAHADUR RAWAL|
|8||BISHNU PRASAD PAUDEL|
|14||JIGYASHA RAI YANGKHURUNG|
|15||JIWAN NATH SIWAKOTI|
|17||NARAYAN PRASAD SHRESTHA|
|20||RANJIT KUMAR SINGH|
|24||SAGAR RAM NEPAL|