The aim of this course is to enhance the GESI knowledge and skills of the participants.
Objectives of the Course
At the end of this training program, participants are expected to be able to:
- understand gender, gender role and relations, practical needs, strategic interests, equity, equality, empowerment and social inclusion, and GESI theory of change; and
- analyze sector specific GESI issues and entry points for resolution in relation to project's GESI action plan.
The training course will be organized to deliver the following contents:
- Gender equality and social inclusion concepts
- GESI mainstreaming framework and policy analysis
- ADB gender policy and strategy and mainstreaming GESI in project design, implementation and monitoring
- Project GESI action plan implementation, monitoring and reporting
- Capturing GESI results in Project Completion Report
Training Approach and Methodology
Adult learning principles will be used to facilitate the learning of the participants. Particularly, instruction techniques such as interactive lecture, group exercises, plenary discussions will be used to enhance participants' learning.
The program will be implemented for three days.
13 - 15 Baishakh 2079 (26 - 28 April 2022)
09:00 to 17:00
Hotel Landmark, Pokhara
|3||Bisam Binod Khanal|
|4||Chandra Bhakta Bista|
|11||Khagendra Bahadur Bist|
|12||Krishna Parsad Adhikari|
|14||Prakash Raj Dhakal|
|17||Preeti Devan Shrestha|
|20||Rajendra Kumar Pandit|
|22||Rudra Prasad Acharya|