The aim of this course is to enhance the progress report writing knowledge and skills of the participants as per the requirements of ADB.
Objectives of the Course
At the end of this training program, participants are expected to be able to:
• understand the basics of progress report; and
• prepare quarterly progress report to fulfill the ADB requirements.
The training course will be organized to deliver the following contents:
• Basics of quarterly progress report
• Financial management requirements
• Safeguards’ requirements
• Gender equality and social inclusion requirements
• Consultant/contractor’s performance evaluation
• Project specific requirements
Training Approach and Methodology
The training will mainly based on interactive presentation, group exercise and presentation.
The program will be implemented for two days.
09:00 to 15:45 Hrs.
Training Management Team
Mr. Shiva Hari Adhikari
Mr. Shashi Shekhar Acharya
|3||Darshan Ray Yadav|
|4||Durga Laxmi Hada|
|5||Ghana Shyam Gautam|
|6||Jigyasha Rai Yangkhurung|
|8||Pradeep Kumar Manandhar|
|15||Vijay Kumar Mahto|
|16||Vishwa Ranjan Mishra|